How do i recover my dues from the company.

Situation : I have worked for 10 years with AMW Motors Limited registered @ Bhuj (Gujarath). The bankers & some employees have moved to NCLT for non payment of dues - salary & other expenses. The company has given me a full & final settlment letter but has not paid any money. The money includes pending salary, Gratuity, leave encashment, etc., Also the company has not updated the PF dues (employer contribution).
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have to file execution petition if full and final settlement letter is accepted by NCLT.


18 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers