If i am ready to live with my wife and my wife refused to live and put different conditions can i seek direct decree of divorce

Situation : i am type 1 diabetic i have medical proof that i am having frequent hypoglycemia i need mental and emotional support in 14 days i spend about 4 days in hypoglycemic state i have filed divorce against my wife in oct 2016 i am ready to live with him but she dont want to take care of me and live with me but she didn't accept and trying to put different conditions my life is in serious condition what can i do to seek fast decree of divorce
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers