Can I get the divorce

Situation : I Came to know through medical reports that my wife can't give birth to the child because her baby producing system is not developed fully. Even she haven't had menstruation cycle. Even Tube Baby method also can't apply due non developed organs/ parts of system. I want divorce from her. Please advice how would be my case? Would the legal decision be in my favour? Would there be any financial compensation to pay her? Please advice . Thanks
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may get compensation as well as divorce if you can properly project the issue before the Court.


139 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers