Regularization and salary

Situation : Sir we are the employees of a Society called "natural resource management society" headed by HP Forest department. But the Forest department deny to accept us as their employees and call us the employees of society. but we are giving our services for forests department's projects. we are total 447 employees and are giving our services from 10 to 25 years. we are requesting the govt. of HP but still no result. please guide us what can we do for our regularization.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may approach High Court.

140 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers