Can I file criminal case against Housing Board Officers.

Situation : The Housing Board Officer issued letter for final payment of plot allotted to me within 15 days for possession of plot. knowing well that some other party made objection without submitting documents and failed to present before him. In the letter of Housing Board it is clearly written the facts. After payments he refused for possession of plot. Another officer joined in the same possession and Registered Plot in the name of the third party based on forged M.O.U executed N.J.Stamp Paper purchased by unconcerned Party and N.O.C also forged signature notarized without witnesses..
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers