Is ex parte divorce taken from a foreign Country without the knowledge of spouse in India is accepted by our country.

Situation : I m a permanent resident of Canada now living in India.I have heard that my wife who is also a permanent resident of Canada has taken ex parte divorce from Canada without my permission and going to marry with an Indian boy in Punjab.can she legally do it.if not what should I do to stop this marriage.
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers