How can I fight legally against violation of child visitation

Situation : Good after noon sir, Our divorce case is still running for the last 3 year in first truck court durgapur. My wife wants to get divorce but I told until my son (Nearly 4 years) is in her custody divorce can not be done from my end. Court has given an order for a monthly alimony of rs 6000/- and also a visitation order once in a month. I have paid regularly but my wife violated visitation order. Visitation is not doing in regular month wise. It is doing very irregular. So sir please give me advice how I can solve this problem. What are the legal steps I shall take so that I can visit my son in every month as per court order. Thanks in advance.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can file a child visitation rights but permanent child custody to father will be available only after child attains 5 years.


132 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers