Whether I can file the case in CAT even my complaint in the court of Chief Commissioner of Disability , New Delhi is also

Situation : I was due for rotation transfer during 2019 as per deptt’s transfer policy. My son 7 years old is profound mentally retarded with 100% disability . I had given my representation to deptt for exemption me from rotation transfer as per provision made in transfer policy. My representation was not considered and then I have given one more representation to Secretary (DP) MoD. Which is also not replied till date. Mean time I have made my complaint to Chief Commissioner of Disability , New Delhi for requesting relief on ground the DOPT OM for exemption of Govt Employees s on dependents disability . The Chief Commissioner of Disability has issued the notice to Respondents for examining the case and ensuring the legitimate rights of disabled child to be safeguarded. The respondents have to forward action taken report to Chief Commissioner of Disability with in 30 days. Mean time my posting order issued and I have to be relieved with in 15 days . As Chief Commissioner of Disability has no power related to any interim injunction or stay.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Yes, you can file.

152 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers