My husband is suffering from schzophenia decease since last 20 years he is not able to take decision related any matter

Situation : we have shop of readymade , shop rented fr nmc only this licence is in my husband name but value of this shop is very high, other relatives trying to trouble us what to do plz advice Business is running in my name, I have two adult son . my husband age is 62. plz advice
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may approach Civil Court and get appropriate orders.

139 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers