How to take legal action against corrupt doctor?

Situation : I am describing an even happened with me in short. A doctor of Very esteemed Government Organisation had cheated with me. He had taken money from me for Test Charges in Government Organisation. The doctor took the money from me, who did not want to take it because of he is government servant where all tests are free. I have all proof against that doctor including audio recording and documents. I have been communicated with them for the past two years in the above mentioned matter. But I have not yet received a satisfactory answer. Suggest to going forward.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers