How can i retrieve my land / ?????????

Situation : My husband brought a property as a sale conveyance to our daughters name at her age 18, with a clause of lifetime income collection to father. Payment has been made from fathers NRE account (shown in document) But girl ran away with a drug adict. Can I cancell the sale conveyance through a court order. The family of the drug seller boy is behind her fathers property. As per my concern the girl is being trapped. Can the court help me to recover our hard earned property from this culprits. Pls give a guidance to my spouse
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Yes, you can approach a Civil Court and get appropriate order.

125 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers