I have been summoned to appear in a court to give evidence as a witness. But I will be out of station on the said date.

Situation : I will be out of the city on said date. So please explain what am I supposed to do.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can contact the concerned public prosecutor if it is a criminal case and get another date. Otherwise warrant will be issued against you.


151 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers