What can i do when someone furnished false complaint against me.

Situation : I got selected in state services exam, and my name is in waiting list. The person who got selected in main list didnt get job because he was facing 2 criminal cases against him. Department rejected his candidature due to pending criminal cases,he challenged this decision in honourable high court but his writ was dismissed both in single as well as double bench and court has directed the department to consider my candidature in 6 weeks. Now its more than 7 weeks but department didnt take any decision on my candidature. When i asked in department for the delay, the replied that the main list student complaint against me. I want to know is there any legal way to challenge this complaint because whatever the allegations he made against me are all false and he didnt gave any proof for his complaint. And i also think department also favouring him. Beacuse before joining all the documents and certificates given by candidate were examined after that he get the joining otherwise his candidature was rejected but department is not following standard procedures. Please help me, what can i do for this, and is there any punishment for furnishing false complaint.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can get stay upon such FIR and get it quashed later thus you can ask your department to give you posting.

164 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers