Tenant protection

Situation : I am living in a house for 20 years as tenant (all my id like adhar,voter id, gas connection and even electricity is also on my name at that property address) and paying rent by hand to hand not any receipt or via bank. i am the only person with my family who is living in that house, owner is living in different district. now the land lord want to sell that house and i want to purchase that house but he is asking the price which is 4 times of circle rate (900 rs sq ft. is circle rate and he is asking 3500 rs sq ft) and i wish to pay up to 2500 rs sq ft. so what is my right as tenant to protect me and buy that house and is there any ceiling rate of any land or property from circle rate.
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers