Require Help in Money not return

Situation : I am currently not working from 3 months & given rs7000 to a colleague who has refused to return it. I live in Andheri. Is there any way I can get my money back. He 420 me by saying he need it for rent . Please advice, As police is also not involving lot.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Dear, you can file police complaint against him and as primary step. further can be discus personally be in touch with LawyerNU and contact us with the help of lawyerNU.
141 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers