What can I do if my employer did not pay my one month salary after termination of my contract without notice?

Situation : My employer terminated my contract service without notice and he did not pay my one month salary which I worked previous to the termination. Till today he is keep saying reasons and not paying. Please suggest me how to proceed with legal action. Thanking you in advance.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can approach Labor Commissioner or get issue a legal notice. 

120 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers