Civil,Property,Family Dispute

Situation : Dear Sir/Madam This Is to Inform You That We Are Three Brothers . We Were Residing In 3 Rooms in An Old Tenement Building in Dadar Mumbai Area. One Room Was Comparatively Bigger Than the Other Two. These Three Rooms Were in My Mother’s Name. A Private Builder Came Along and Bought the Building Under Redevelopment and built a 22 floor Complex Apartment. After 3 Years in June 2017 That Is 5 Months Back on 1st June 2017 We three brothers Got Possession of The three Flats with All the Agreement Papers Intact Issued by Builder and Mhada. (Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority). We Got Three Flats and Each Flat Has Three Brothers As 33 Percent Stake Holder So All Three Flats Are All on Three Brothers. Each brother got a set of 3 keys of all three flats as it is a joint account. We told the builder to put the three flats in each brother’s name. Builder said since the rooms were in my mother name he can’t put separate names in each brother name . But the Builder agreed and said he would do it if we three brothers mutually agreed and went to him and request him to do so he would put in flat in each brother’s name, but my rouge brother is not cooperating . We two brothers are on on
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have to file a suit against your brother who has not extended consent for entering your individual names, Court may decide the matter immedately if that brother do not appear.

If you send entire records through courier then i will be in a position to advise you properly.

251 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers