My employer put fake experience for me and sent me to client to work.

Situation : Due to fake experience I was treated as an experienced professional and had to take lot of pressure. I asked my employer to raise my salary as it was not sufficient to survive in that conditions. But they never did. Moreover they never used to pay PF n other benefits which was given to other employees. Because of this I had to break my employment bond. Now they are sending me notice to pay the sum. What will be the consequences if I don't pay.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If you break employment bond it is very hard for your employer to recover the bond amount if he goes to Civil Court.

89 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers