We are five brothers and my father was serious last 2 year and my one brother withdraw all his amount through froud signature.

Situation : How we can proceed case against my brother due to froud signature and all amount taken out.
Related Topics : Banking law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have two options one is to file complaint with police and another is to file a civil suit.

120 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers