Claim on mother cash after death

Situation : My grandmother had few crores cash in her account and died without will. She had 4 sons. The account was jointly held by my grandfather. After my grandmother death, my grandfather got all the money and he transferred all the money to one of my cousins account. All my uncles, my father and cousins did not get any money. Can we claim on my grandmother money and ask for partition of the same. Similarly she had property in joint names(grandmother and grandfather) which after her death got divided with my father and uncles without issue. Can't same law be applied in cash as well ?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may file through your father a partition suit can get stay over such amount and it should not be disbursed until shares of settled.

109 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers