How can my landlord force me

Situation : i have given rent for past nine years now my shops landlord forcing me to buy the shop. i am unable to pay such money. what can i do
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers