Being forced to answer notices on behalf of Absconding husband

Situation : I Filed a FIR Domestic Voilence case against my Husband 3yrs ago , after 40yrs of suffering. So donno much about the procedure or paper work. No one helped me either. I along with our children are dependent on him & Still recide in a rental property under husbands name from last 9yrs . Now got to know The police too did not look into my DV case, but that day they assured me they will. Now got to know that as per Landlord , without my knowlegde , arround 2yrs back he n my husband agreed to continue the tenency without contract on monthly basis. But in January my husband stoped paying him. Note: My husband dosent live with us since filing of DV in 2016. He was a NRI till 2013. He was actually arrested on the day the he was absconding us. But he still managed to abscond with all the savings & Jwellery. Even now we are unaware of his whereabouts. Landlord dint get my husbands police verification & kept no contact with us untill now , even though he had our contacts. Now the Landlord wants us to vacate & targeting us , instead of filing a case or FIR against my Absconding Husband of non payment of dues. We even dont know if my abscoding husband is still paying or not.... never recieved a single rent reciept and dont even have a single lease with us ,of last 9yrs. Landlord is keeping no stones unturned to make our lives a living hell . False allegations , even Cut the power & water supply , Abusive msgs n mails, calling us terrorists. Sending people to abuse us daily. We are living everyday in terror. I too at this age have serious health issues. Forcing each indivisual in the family to vacate seperately as if we are PG's. We cant go out , seek help ,not even get necesities.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You may approach the police to trace out your husband and see that all your issues are resolved.

139 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers