How can I get my long pending contractual payment from a government department?

Situation : We are contractors executing contracts involving construction of sewage treatment plants.Recently we have executed a project for construction of 2MLD STP with PSIEC(punjab small industries & export corporation ltd.)We subitted 11th running bill for payment on 24/04/2019.Till date we have not received the payment despite numerous written reminders and meeting the MD of corporation twice on this matter.They just don't respond to our reminders and queries.
Related Topics : Business Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may go to Civil Court or High Court and get a decree against them.

135 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers