How can i discard my elder son from my property as he have done love marriage against my will?

Situation : my elder son have done love marriage without my will and now i am willing to discard him from the property we have and the home in which i live with my younger son as my husband got expired last year . what kind of police complain i can do against him so that he should not enter my house or family again?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You need not lodge any police complaint but gift or execute Will in favour of your other children excluding your elder son. It being your self acquired property you are at liberty to discard your elder son from inheriting your property. If you want you may put a relevant publication in local newspapers. 


138 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers