How can i bring my friend back from police station

Situation : I have a girlfriend in trivandram.she wants to come ernakulam for job and started her studies.i said her i can help. But nobody knows she is my girlfriend.Her marraige was fixed but she didn't like marraige. Because she is 18 years old. And the boy have 32. It is the problem in this marraige. She went to the police station at night and said them i want to go ernakulam and study. But they dont agree for that. And they call her parents. But she don't go with them. Now she is in police station(women police station). What can i do for this?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have to approach either police station or High Court. Normally she will not be given to your custody since you are a stranger and she may be handed over to any women NGO. 

115 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers