What we doo now?

Situation : Sir mera Naam naveen h, mene OR mere friend ne RPL project ke under me ratangarh OR Sardarsher ME ek survey karaya tha, Hamare niche kaam karne vale employer ko humne 45 days me payment ka verbally bola tha but government se Abhi tak payment allot nhi hua h es vajah se humne Apne employer ka payment nhi kiya h, es vajah se Unhone Hamare kilaf FIR report Kar di ab Hume kya karana Cahye
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get issue a legal notice and also file FIR.

141 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers