Regarding legal agreement from Ph.D. students for work in the lab

Situation : I am Maheshkumar Kharat from University of Pune. We have some issues about lab assessment and Our supervisor is leaving the university to join some other university. She is going on lien from 29th Nov,17. In this case she want to make legal agreement but the lab assessment. We are doing Ph.D. under her guidance. It can be possible to her or she is eligible to take agreement without concerned Vice chancellor or Registrar of University. Because we are registered under university as per UGC norms. Every years we pay all fees to university and many ore things. Before our joining we don't know the situation of lab instruments presents or absent because she have 3 labs and everything is under her. But suffers to problems a lot to complete our PhD under her. Every day she making new troubles in the lab. So, please provide me a good suggestion for that. Thanking you, Regards, Maheshkumar Mob. No. 08807481777 Pune.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. She cannot take legal agreement from you, 

255 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers