What to do if builder has increased the area of the flat and demanding additional money for the same?

Situation : We have bought a under construction property measuring 1999 sqf and now builder has offered me possession and told me that the area has been increased to 2299 sqf and asking additional money which I do not have. What to do?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may either withdraw and claim refund or pay the difference amount. 

128 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers