What will be my answer and is there any previous judgment regarding this

Situation : Sunita gave a power of attorney to his husband vinod to sell her land in 1967. Accordingly vinod sell land to hanuman in 1968 via Special power of attorney. Now vinod sell this land to me in 1975. Now the question is that a criminal person has objection in assistant collector court that sale deed of 1968 and SPA 1967 as illegal because sunita has not recorded her name in mutation But after sunita hanuman and mine and my son mutation entries has been paased. He is saying Automatically all sale deed are null and void. He wants that land get to government. Now according to law what will be my answer and is there any previous judgment regarding this
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Bangalore , Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. If Sunita was real owner and some titled deeds stands in her name, then there arises no question of cancellation of Sale Deeds on the ground that mutation was not effected in her name.

2. The jurisdiction of Assistant Collector(Revenue) is vary narrow and he has no power to decide the title of a person and also not having powers to declare sale deed as null and void.

3. The aggrieved person has to approach then the concerned purchases may establish the tiltle of Sunita. 

304 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers