What should I do now ?

Situation : Me and my girlfriend married in small temple but registration not done and gave police complaint on girl's parents as they are against our marriage. Her parents agreed to our marriage and took her to village as her grandmother is not feeling well. But after few days now girl is saying that I don't want relationship with you and her parents saying that they have caste problem. What should I do now ?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Do you have any proof of that marriage? Second thing you can not force her to live with you.Ask her directly or through mediator that does she want to continue the wedlock or not?

123 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers