My father is government employee and his income is less than 8 lacks. Can I get EWS. But I'm belong to OBC category

Situation : About job
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You can't take benefit of EWS . As EWS is for economically weaker section of the society and who are not belonged to st, sc, obc or any other reserved category. They are from general category only.

188 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers