The case of rape is currently going on in the session court, kalyan.

Situation : The case of rape is going on from the relative of the wife. Proof is rape born child, DNA report is positive. If the accused succeeds in proving consent, the charge will be free. I want the accused to be punished so i want to know. In such circumstances, when the complaint can be filed in court under section 497 of IPC.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers