Property issues by aunties

Situation : After My grandfather death 1976, all his property transferred to my father in 1976 by patta chitta. After my father's death 1995, that properties changed to my name by patta. I am paying tax for that one from 2000. By using 2005 act, my father's sisters asking share in all the properties. They married before 1989. Case is pending in court. They are going to apply stay for that property. What will I do now? Before 2005, no women has rights in immovable property. By that all are changed. Is it favour for me? Can i sell that properies? They are harassing me by many ways. Give some ideas, please.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers