Recovery of salary

Situation : i have a case going on against my previous employer who has not paid my salary.Actually i have won the case and the judgement has been passed one year back and according to my lawyer i have to file the execution and i have paid the money for execution to my lawyer and i don't know whether he has filled the execution or not.He is never communicating with me never told me the status of my case.i want to get my the money from my employer as well as i want to complain against my lawyer.Please let me know whether i can recover the money from my x employer or not and how can i teach a lesson to lawyer.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers