How to back my husband

Situation : I was married before 6 year 8/10/2013 love marriage but my husband behaviour is not good he was my 3 years daughter leave
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

As you want to continue this marriage you can file Application under Sec 9 of Hindu Marriage Act for Restitution of Conjugal Right. If any one  partener leaves te company of other with sufficient ground Court can pass a decree under which Court can compel to leave with eachother as husband and wife. Provide ferther details also.

147 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers