Partition settlement agreement between two brothers and 1 has passed

Situation : Since the intent of the agreement was a sibling to sibling transfer can the intent not be used for the heirs. Also in which case can the 1 rupee sale be used
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Bangalore , Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. It is better to go for Court transfer instead of Re.1/- sale some times the said sale deeds will declared null and void.

2. STill it is better if you go for sale deed with actual market value.

257 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers