How to file case against misleading advertisement company in lok adalat?

Situation : Is it necessary to be a customer of that misleading advertisement company if i want to file case against misleading advertisement company in Lok Adalat ?
Related Topics : Consumer Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Bangalore , Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. No lok Adalath receives complaints.

2. It is the Lokayukta will receive complaints.

3. You can enquire with the registrar of companies and lodge complaint against each of the director.

4. You may lodge complaint with police and Maginstrate and also with concerned departments.

255 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers