My grandfather made a will he has three son but hi make 50-50%partner in the wiil only to son but one son is ready to give 25%

Situation : I want 25%in the will legal with now one can take interfere in our %
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Bangalore , Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. If it is registered then it is very difficult its terms.

2. If it is unregistered then go to Civil Court and claim equival share.

257 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers