Its a friendly loan recovery issue. Around 30% of the amount received in 2 years period.

Situation : Hi s intention is not to repay as he keeps on delaying and making false promises. Also he works overseas and made very difficult to pressure him face to face. Looking for a legal solution by filing and fir and and any compensation claim can be asked.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Bangalore , Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. Depending upon your documents cases can be filed. But police complaint not maintenable.

2. You may file civil case for recovery and it will decreed ex parte as he is abroad. Take a chance.

273 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers