Two wheeler parking issue between two parking area

Situation : Two motarcycle parking is availble between my and neighbor allocated parking.He parked his motarcycle wrongly so its difficult job for me and my family to move out/in.I had discussion with him to park vehicle correctly by mutual understanding.But he was not talking correctly. (Talking like Bhai of the area) So I informed to society and they solved my problem. It was happed more than 2-3 time and manytimes he parked wrongly. He is having 3 motarcycle and one car. So Now finally I submit the written complaint to society about it. What type of legal action society will take if he will not agree same like previous time? (Talking like owner of that space) What type of legal action shoud I take on concern person or society? From last two years, he mentally harrased many time me and my family so what legal action shoud I take? So please guide me about legal action on this issue.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Bangalore , Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. It look like very minor problem but really a big problem in big cities esepecially for residents of apartments.

2. Your problem has to be sorted by the Adminstration of the Society.

3. You may have right to lodge complaint with police and in worse case file a private complaint before the Magistrate to teach him a lesson.

281 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers