Can I transfer my immovable property to the names of my three married daughters through gift deed?

Situation : I am a widow of 65yrs old and I have a house at bhubaneswar in my name .I want to transfer it to the names of my three married daughters through a gift deed. But my problem is my only son is residing there with his family forcing me out of there. In this circumstance I want to know whether he can reside there after transfer of property or not.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. Better excute Will or incorporate conditions of your desire in the Gift Deed and get it registered.

357 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers