How getting road access to land

Situation : My wife have a partition land having no road access, the near property is her brothers partition and only he can give access and he didn't, is there any legal way for getting the access
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Where the property is situated..what are the arrangement made in required for solving your query.
127 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers