How to get the title on my and sister's name?

Situation : My father owned a flat under Pune corporation area. Now he is no more.Mother is also not alive. Kindly suggest me the process to get the flat title to both of us.He has no will document.Do we need legal heir certificate for to transfer the property on our name. There is no dispute.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Legal heirship certificate can be asked by local authority ie Pune Municipal.
128 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers