Handover of my share in property

Situation : There is a building registered with my name and my brother's name. It is a G+2 building. In first floor my brother lives. In second floor I will live with my family Ground floor has two parts. Front part is commercial space. Backside is 2 rooms in which tenants stay. My brother uses the front side commercial space and pays me a very less rent. I want to divide the front commercial space into two parts by constructing a wall and take my part. My brother doesn't agree to divide and give my part. If I have to construct a wall and take my part back how can I proceed ? Can I bring any police officer and construct the wall on his presence ? Thanks in advance
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1. It is civil matter, you can get an order from Court and then police office assist you.

253 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers