How to separate Legally from wife without having marriage certificate

Situation : I married 9 months ago in ahmedabad, But i have NO marriage certificate. Now i and my wife decided to separate from each other. But Since i have no registered marriage, Please show me the way of Divorce ? please show me the way to separate from each other right now........
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: You may affirm an affidavit for showing that you were married. But adding , no divorce petition can be entertained within a year from date of marriage . So.u have to wait
119 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers