How can we get share from our father

Situation : We are two kids of our father one boy and girl of 44 years . We are married . Our father got his share from his father as Istta danam means gifted I feel .. My grand father got his land given by govt as ex-servicemen colony . Now my doubt is whether we have share in our his land as it came from his father... Or to get share what we must do legaly Suresh .
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Partition suit can be initiated for getting share if there is denial to do partition.
99 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers