An order of further investigation is recived against me in criminal matter

Situation : an order of further investigation in recived against me in criminal matter so what to do where to do what is apeeal period pls explain
Related Topics : CrPC
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Please entire history and offences alleged.

252 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers