Neigbour has fabricated documents and want to take more land then he has bought and troubling us.

Situation : 1)New Neighbor has brought our neighboring land from old neighbor (All dead now) without sub division 2)New neighbor has demolished partially which is disturbing our house which is old 70-80 yr old and which has common wall. 3)He is bringing mud and putting in his land and has elevated around 6 feet to make rain water directed to us. 4)There is on going Partition suit and he has taken permanent injunction on us earlier due to our non participation. 5)Police and other offices are not helping us as new neighbor is business man and has multiple bars. 6) there are other multiples cases on new neighbor 1)including fabricating sale deeds and other documents. 2) distributing other neighbours at his different property.( We have case details) How can we go ahead.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: You can challenge his actions and may seek declaration as to sale deed and can also pray for injunction , provided that if you have interest vested in property.
116 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers