Conditions for obtaining Ex Parte Order

Situation : How to obtain an ex parte order in maintenance case for reducing Quantum of Maintenance filed by me if the opposite party wife is avoiding service of notice for almost a year particularly when an senior and cunning Advocate is representing wife and he is said to receives a percentage of maintenance amount each month as commission from my wife.Is newspaper publication the only option of valid service in such cases. ? Can ex parte order be obtained without service of notice on opposite party.? What is the necessary conditions for it?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Due service of notice is required , but due to covid -19, no harsh order are passing right now.
104 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers