Can I transfer property tax on my name even if the society is not formed?

Situation : Hi, I took possession of a flat but the society is not formed. What is the procedure to get the property tax transferred in my name and can I do it?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You cannot transfer property tax when society not came into existence.

277 user found this answer helpful

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Any individaul having Law full Onwership along with possesion, Can pay the Property Tax. you need to contact you concern Muncipal corporation for further prosess.

and if need any legal help, keep in touch with LawyerNU.

Have a great time..

264 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers